Seiten

Montag, 27. Juni 2016

Seriously?! The Journey of a Degenerate

Hi guys!

So, I am trying to make this somewhat quick, but I´ll probably fail, as I so often do.
I have blogged here and there for more than 10 years now, with basically no success whatsoever.
Success meaning, that I maintained a blog for longer than 2-3 months. Now, this time will be different, or at least that is what I am going for.

What will this blog be about, you ask?

The short answer is: EVERYTHING

The slightly longer answer is:

- My personal life
- Gambling
- Gaming
- Sports
- Even more gambling
- Giveaways
- Movies and Series
- did I mention gambling?

As you can see, I don´t even really know what this blog is going to be about.
All I know is, that it will be a fun ride, and I hope some of you tag along for it.
I could probably write like 2-3 more pages on why I am a degenerate, and what my goals are and whatnot..but fuck that, you´ll hopefully find it out in time on here :)

So, let´s call this project officially started!

Wohooo - someone bring the beer, or in my case, vodka :)

So long,

K.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen