Seiten

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016

Karma is a bit**!

Hey guys!
Last night, karma showed me who is boss.
But what happened?
A few weeks ago a friend and I had the idea to do a Mario-Kart night, because we both loved the game when we wer young, and thought it would be fun.
After finding out that none of us had a Ninento 64 or Mario Kart for that matter, we somehow managed to get our hands on a Nintendo Wii with Mario Kart, 3 Wii Remotes and 2 Nunchuks. Better than nothing, right?!
Now, yesterday I checked a local site where people can sell stuff for another Wii Remote and two Nunchucks, since we were two couples and all wanted to play.
Surprisingly enough I found a guy who sold a pink Nintendo Wii Remote and a Nunchuk for 10 euros, while my friend got another Nunchuk from his sister.
I walked to the adress the guy gave me, rung the bell, nobody answered.
Another time, but nobody answered. A little bit pissed off, I called the guy, and he said he would be downstairs in a bit. He came down, handed over the Controller and the Nunchuk, I gave him the money and went back home.
Only to find out, the controller was broken. It did absolutely nothing. No blinking, no nothing.
At least the nunchuk worked. But I was seriously pissed off, because the guy specifically told me, that controller was working and basically new. So when I texted him, that the thing won´t work, he texted back: "Hm, maybe, I didn´t test it" - I was like "SERIOUSLY?!"
This enraged me a little, because in the ad where he sold it, he wrote that the controller was working just fine. I thought Karma screwed me over, because I am an asshole.
But you know, he screwed me over, so I am positive that Karma will get him as well.
What goes around comes around, asshole!

So, lesson to be learned here: Don´t mess with Karma. And always test the things before you buy them. And buy a Nintendo 64 and Mario Kart - because thats the one and only, true Mario-Kart for us 90´s Kids ;)

So long,

K

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen